1 medium Zucchini
1/4 cup light Alfredo Sauce (i use Classico brand)
1 roasted tomato for garnish (optional)
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil.
2. Slice the zucchini long ways (i used my mandelin slicer, but you can of course do it by hand) so they look like noodles.
3. Toss the zucchini into the boiling water, and let cook for 3 minutes, or until they are tender. Don't over cook them, it doesn't take long.
4. Strain the zucchini, and return it to the same pot with your alfredo sauce (or whatever sauce you prefer) and toss to combine and heat through.
5. Top with chopped roasted tomatoes. Enjoy.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Cut the stem out of the tomatoes, and cut them in half.
3. Scoop out the seeds and place them cut side UP on a baking sheet.
4. Sprinkle with pepper, salt (optional) and italian seasoning.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes. They will shrivel up and the natural sugars will caramelize.