Portabella Mushroom Pizza
1 large, Portabella Mushroom, ribs and stem removed
1/4 cup, reduced sodium tomato sauce
1 stick, reduced sodium mozzarella string cheese
3 leaves fresh basil (you can substitute dried)
Salt (if you want)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Remove the ribs from the portabella mushroom, and season with pepper, salt (optional), onion powder and italian seasoning.
3. Put mushroom in the oven for 10 minutes so it can cook slightly and soften.
4. Meanwhile, pull apart the string cheese into little pieces and chop the basil.
5. Mushrooms release a lot of liquid when they cook, so once removing the mushroom from the oven you may need to use a paper towel to remove any liquid that may have been created during the cooking process.
6. Put the topping on the mushroom and put it back in the oven for another 8-10 minutes.